(1) Throughout employment, study programs, and projects in the intersection of security policy, data science and policy implementation, I developed my main question: How should domestic security work in the digitised democracy?
(2) In years of political and social commitment, I acquired ample skills in public speaking, targeted writing, and discussion tactics – both in English and German.
(3) Contrasting my social science skills, I currently pursue an IBM ICT certificate and various data science projects (keywords: OSINT, NLP, Network Analysis, Causal Inference) to tackle policy problems not only with words but also with numbers.
(4) Throughout the last 12 years, I gained international experience in, among others, East Africa (8 months), the Balkan region (2 months), South America (1 month) and on board a traditional sailing vessel (6 months). Here I learned French, Swahili, and Spanish.
(6) Focussing on public sector change, I enjoy working in small, well-coordinated teams, like to pay attention to the detail, and favour a balance of fundamental discussions and hands-on duties.
Since September 2020
Master in Public Administration |
School of International and Public Administration, Columbia University, New York City, USA
Since September 2018
Master in Public Policy |
Hertie School of Governance, Berlin
Since September 2018
Bachelor in Computer Science & Information Technologies |
Distant Learning University, Hagen
October 2013 – December 2017
Bachelor in Politics, Philosophy, and Economics |
October 2009 –
"Classroom under Sail" project |
October 2015 – December 2017
Managing Director (CEO/CCO) | StudierendenGesellschaft Witten/Herdecke e.V.
SG is a student managed shareholder of Witten/Herdecke University with MEUR 20 assets under management ensuring socially compatible access to all students by offering income-contingent payment of tuition fees
Responsibilities: strategy, finance, and stakeholder communication
October 2016 – February 2017
Chief congress manager (Freelancer) | 19th congress for family businesses, Witten/Herdecke
Onesite management of Europe's biggest congress for family businesses
Responsibilities: Managing 150 staff members in resorts speaker support, logistics, reception and shuttle service
February 2013 – August 2013
Junior Project Manager | UNESCO NGO "One World Secondary School", Tanzania
Project to set up international charity network with focus on fundraising and volunteer recruiting
Since September 2012
Team coordinator (Freelancer) | Eurokongress GmbH, Munich
Organisation of (international) congresses with up to 4000 participants
Since October 2013
Founder & Head of executive board | Euro-African charity organisation “Friends of One World Secondary School”
Fundraising, public relation and volunteer recruiting for German-Tanzanian UNESCO school in Tanzania; Annual support: TEUR 15
April 2018 – July 2018
Initiator & project manager | EU travel & discussion project “2Europeans: Go East”
Interviews about the EU in Balkan region and Eastern Europe; Social Media cooperation with “WhyEurope”: audience of 2.5M people
Since March 2017
Member of election campaign team | District chapter of The Green Party Germany (Bündnis 90/Die Grünen)