I developed a simple Twitter URL crawler bot that allows you to pull tweets from your feed or other users' timeline and store attached URLs in a Google Spreadsheet. Everything is managed with a Telegram bot, so you only save what is really interesting to your. It has never been easier to keep track of all the interesting URLs on Twitter out there.
Take a closer look at the doPost() function, as it stores the "heart" of the transfer bot. With little programming skills, you can start adapting the TwitterUrlCrawler bot to your own needs.
- Automatically crawl our own twitter feed or timelines of any account Your bot automatically crawls your own feed or any twitter timeline of interest and picks out URLs
- Confirm storing the URLs via Telegram commands Whenever the bot found an URL in your feed or timeline, it asks you to store them via Telegram. After In-Telegram preview, easily confirm or decline storing the URL to your private list.
- Store URLs of interest to a Google Spreadsheet: The Google end of the bot allows you to store URL to a Spreadsheet.
- Back up for URLs: The bot also pulls a copy of the saved URLs as HTML into a Google Drive folder
- Simple syntax: The core element of the bot relies only on if-else statements and is understandable also to programming beginners
- Easy to install, free of charge, 24/7 readiness